- Former VP Finance, Shawcor Pipeline Performance Group – $1B global business
- 25 years Oil and Gas experience in Canada, the USA, Europe, and emerging markets including Russia, Central Asia, Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific.
- Former Principal, Inciting Outcomes focused on assisting companies in Corrugated Manufacturing, green technologies and web-based SAAS technologies
- Former Head of Finance, Icecorp Logistics Inc., – nation-wide, privately owned international freight, customs brokerage, and warehousing group of companies with sales over $100MM and 145 staff
- Created and managed financial integration for 31 functional departments into 8 operating divisions, inside 7 separate companies, to enable unified budgets and reporting
- Managed full cycle accounting systems – credit, payables, cash management, foreign currency, treasury, external audit, banking/funder relationships and all reconciliations – through multiple direct reports (including hiring & training)
- Collaborated with senior management team to develop strategic planning and liaise with each department to align budget process to the strategic plan, increasing gross profit 6% (from 15% to 21%). Designed, developed, and implemented departmental budgets company-wide.
- Executed 11 acquisitions (out of 26 potential evaluations) from inception through letter of intent, pricing, evaluation, due diligence and integration by leading collaborative multi-disciplined teams