MEET BOB MOTZ
- Bob has had over 20 years of experience in the C-Suite of small public companies (both TSX and NASDAQ) who are either looking for growth capital or to adjust their internal controls and financial processes to the rapid growth that these companies are facing.
- He has led customer facing investor relations and has raised over $100 million in equity and debt – principally at Hydrogenics Corporation – which was acquired by Cummins Inc.
- Bob has a strong background in working with senior leadership to develop the company’s strategy and short and long-term plans and ultimately model these results for both lenders and potential investors.
- Worked with export-oriented companies dealing with the nuances of forex, trade finance, insurance, international cargo and other aspects of international trade including negotiations with Export Development Canada for both credit facilities and direct loans.
- As a leader in a smaller business setting, Bob is also comfortable managing all back office aspects of a business including, finance, accounting, HR, payroll, IT and facilities. Bob’s diverse industry experience makes him easily adaptable to a myriad of industries that are dealing with the challenges of growth and the need for insight.